Certification services for elevators and lifting mechanisms from “AZSERTCENTER” LLC – obtaining certification to ensure the safety, technical health and integrity of elevators and lifting mechanisms.
Confirmation of elevator compliance with national safety and regulatory standards is a critical factor for entering the market. We provide certification services for elevators and hoisting mechanisms that will help you obtain certification to confirm the safety, technical health and integrity of elevators.
ADVANTAGES OF CERTIFICATION OF LIFTS AND LIFTING EQUIPMENT:
- Guarantee the safety, technical health and integrity of elevators and their components;
- Obtain mandatory certification of the lifting mechanism in the country of the project, as well as ensure a guarantee of its compliance with applicable regulatory requirements and safety standards;
- Timely conduct regular inspections, tests and inspections of the elevator and its components in accordance with standards – for example, checking compliance of elevators with the European Directive on elevators and hoisting mechanisms;
- Confirm compliance of elevator design with international standards.
The high level of qualifications of our inspectors allows us to offer expert assessment services for elevator compliance with legal and regulatory requirements. In addition, we know exactly when and how to conduct an inspection to ensure compliance with the above requirements.
Lift and hoist certification services include:
- Verification of the project: assessment of the conformity of the project, drawings and specifications with the relevant norms, standards, specifications upon acquisition and legal requirements.
- Type approval of elevators: testing and inspection of elevators and their components for compliance with specifications, norms, directives and industry standards.
- Inspections and audits of elevators: a full inspection of mechanical, structural, electrical and safety systems, including cables and chains.
Elevator Testing: Independently certify equipment performance test results to ensure these performance is guaranteed.
Contact us today to find out how our certification services for elevators and hoisting machines will help you obtain the appropriate certification necessary to guarantee the safety, technical integrity and integrity of elevators and hoisting equipment.