Pipe and tube fittings – a device fitted on pipelines, units, vessels and intended to control (shutdown, distribution, control, discharge, mixing, phase separation) flowing medium (liquid, gas, gas-liquid, powder, suspension, etc…) By changing flow areas.
Certification of pipeline valves is currently being conducted in the form of declaration of conformity to the requirements of the Technical Regulations of the Customs Union “On the safety of machinery and equipment.” The regular and registered in the single register of declaration of conformity ensures proper quality and Safety when product label and allows her a mark of market of the Customs Union.
The main types of fixtures, subject to mandatory conformity declaration are:
- Industrial fittings-industr
ial valves is used in various industries in the plumbing and heating systems.
- Special valves- special valves designed for use at high temperatures and pressures, low temperatures and in corrosive environments.
- Ship accessories – it is used in special conditions for use in systems of ships of sea and river fleet and meets the high requirements of reliability and many other characteristics.
- Plumbing fittings-suitabl
e for use in various household systems and devices – gas stoves, kitchen plumbing and sanitary bathrooms.
The basic operational characteristics: the diameter, pressure, operating temperature, norms integrity, capacity, types of connections
Depending on the application, the valve is divided into several types:
1. Shut-off valve – used to seal the overlap of fluid;
2. Drain (drainage) valves – used to reset the environment of the tanks;
3. Control valves – used to control the pumping of working environments in control and measuring equipment;
4. Control valves – used to regulate the parameters of the medium;
5. Reduction (butterfly) valves – regulating fluid pressure;
6. Valves; – Covers the fluid flow and adjusts its parameters;
7. Safety valves – used to protect the pipeline from accidental drops;
8. Contact armature – prevents reverse current protection;
9. Safety valves – from pressure surges protection by etching medium surpluses;
10. The distribution and mixing valves – distribution and mixing of media streams;
11. The phase-separator – separation media, in different states;
12. The trap – is used to remove condensate and protection of superheated steam.